Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Not going to make it Wed.

Since we are leaving on Thurs after work I am going to stay home on Wed and get things ready.
I will be home today changing tires and drinking home brew if anyone wants to stop by. Snoegoer will stop by to pick up his ride.

11 comments:

KHK said...

homebrew on, tires also on -kk

teh grease monkey said...

i am also not going to make it tomorrow, as i am out of town till midnight or so.

when and where are we meeting up on thurs?

anything special we need to bring for the trip?

KHK said...

Admission ticket required- For those in the know.

KHK said...

For those not in the know, you can give me a reach around. Yes that means you Sweeney!

KHK said...

I also decided that you should draw a mustache on me since I have sand in my gina and don't want to play along. C and B also acceptable.

Sweeney said...

I love reach arounds. Are we all bringing our own tents? I doubt the campsites will be busy, but 7 tents could be a pain.

Sweeney said...

My mustache sucks.

teh grease monkey said...

so does your 'gina.

KHK said...

Anyone want to leave at Noon tomorrow? Sweeney and I are thinking about getting an early start. Call me this eve if you want in.

neumie said...

I'll see you around 6:30 - 7:00

With stache.

teh grease monkey said...

I have all day off on Thursday. I am up for leaving whenever. were we planning on all riding up together or just rendezvousing somewhere?