Friday, September 25, 2009

People get ready


For those of you who want to do some pre trip planning there is good info here. Pay attention to the shelters and places to warm up and dry out.

5 comments:

Spaniard said...

I am starting to think that we should make this the 2009 GasHole Beard Ride instead of the mustache ride based on the weather.

Didn't we learn our lesson about Lake Superior years ago? I think not.

KHK said...

That trip was in July no?

Sweeney said...

I like dry places.

neumie said...

A. Fuck it. Twat ride! Start in the south and head north.

B. Fuck it. It's just rain, we're goin' to the UP!

C. Fuck it. Half of us don't have mustaches anyway. I can drink beer at home.

Snoegoer said...

I'm going with 'D' Bob.

At least the beer will stay cold. And a great excuse to carry a flask.