Just incase someone is trying to reach me... I think I lost my phone out my pocket on the way to work. I will be in the later crew from Spaniards.
Sound good early crew is out at noon, lloks like a window.
I forgot the key out front for Snoegoer but should be home be 4:00. Left my phone at home so I can't check messages til I get home.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Just incase someone is trying to reach me... I think I lost my phone out my pocket on the way to work.
I will be in the later crew from Spaniards.
Sound good early crew is out at noon, lloks like a window.
I forgot the key out front for Snoegoer but should be home be 4:00. Left my phone at home so I can't check messages til I get home.
Post a Comment