Sunday, August 24, 2008

Adventure-Mule!


















It's a good thing I'm hauling these tires to Rapid City.


2nd Try!

Well, any epinions? If this was an Olympic sport it would rank right up there with Race Walking. I think this looks like a medal-winning performance. Bronze maybe?

7 comments:

Snoegoer said...

Where were you a month or two ago when I was suggesting making sure Rice Motorsports has tires in stock with our names and swing through...

All I heard was... "We are not going through Rapid City, we are going south through Blah Blah blah..." and "We are going to carry them with, it's too much of a hassle..."

neumie said...

I'm not sure where I was at that exact moment. I'm thinking that if I was around I would have said,"Snoegoer's right. You guys are frickin lame. We're going to Rice Motorsports, end of story."

KHK said...

Are you going to have them mount your tires too? I hope you two are done with your periods by Friday. I am all for stopping in Rapid, but more for a big steak and departing with lots of single bills.

Snoegoer said...

I hope so.. Nothing ruins a vacation more than a monthly cycle.

I am owly this week but come Thur. at 4:30 I'm on Vacation!!!

Dollar bills? Are you planning on using a lot of vending machines? Or maybe toll roads? I just can't figure out what the Dollar bills are for...

neumie said...

http://www.bearlodgeresort.com/index.aspx

Save your dollars and buy me a steak.

KHK said...

Deal.

Too bad there is nowhere to get such steak in the BH's according to 'goer.

Spaniard said...

Neumie. Try a transverse mounted dry bag and have the tires mounted on the sides. It should raise the tires so they don't hang so low. You could also wear them around your waist.