
Sorry guys doesn't look like I have time to pull together the annual B-Day BBQ. I'm open to a low key drink anytime after 7 on Wednesday if anyone would like to join me? Maybe pull together a Gas holer night with your lady firends if you want.
P.S. If your wondering what to get me you can pick this up from craigslist for me!
4 comments:
I'll chip in for the ano nut on the ti front axle.
Happy B-Day.
We can celebrate on the road,
Shall we hole on Thursday Night when neumie arrives?
Sounds like a holing night to me. Not sure what time Neumie gets in but I am sure it will be later in the evening. I am willing to host here in NE and then sneak down to Suzie's for some Zza!!
Sounds like a change of plans after talking with KHK. Sounds like KHK will be held captive by the lady and thursday is out.
Option 1.
Hole with the ladies on Thurs. Gelato will not be attending as she be visiting a country full of Spaniards!
Option 2.
Hole without KHK on Thurs.
Option 3.
Hole Friday night somewhere in SD. Sweeney, Joel Osteen, and Duckilr can join us with their road bombers and then head home Sat. Call it the first annual Out of State Holer night.
Option 4.
Hole Wedn with out Spaniard and Neumie.
Option 5. Hole on Wend. after we get back.
Post a Comment