Hey hacksaw engineers, I know yall know about holes, I need a bolt driven punch-out tool or knockout punch to cut 1 1/2" or 38mm holes in 16ga stainless to put faucets in Ikea sinks which don't come with a hole. I have been looking online and the nominal 1 1/2" and 1 1/4" make the wrong size holes. If anyone knows where to find one let me know. If you can buy it and I can reimburse even better because I don't have any accounts at granger etc.
this is the basic idea:
http://www.mcmaster.com/#knockout-punches/=3sd9xb
Also this weekend, free window seminar at your houses for handout driven gas-holes.
3 comments:
clamp 1/2 mdf on both sides and plunge a hole saw?
You could also use the all in one KTM tool. There are three KTM holers now so one of them should be able to lend it to you.
http://www.mcmaster.com/#round-hole-knockout-punches/=3tuf4l
Post a Comment