Saturday, February 28, 2009

T.W.A.T. 2009

Lets get some chatter going about this summers DS ride.

Dates?




























Who's going?


Start Location?

End Location?


New luggage option:



4 comments:

KHK said...

I'm going. Can't do the week of Aug 23rd. Leave from the TC, or Leave from Duluth and head south? Either is fine with me. I want June for the long days.

neumie said...

I'm leaning towards later in the summer / early fall. Fewer bugs. I think guys on GS's are doing it in a couple days. . .

Spaniard said...

Gelato and I are going to Finland in early June so that is out for me. Later, sounds better here. Don't think I can quite commit to a date on that there Orange calender. Late June would be ok.

gelato said...

Like Spaniard said, we're going to be in the land of the midnight sun in June and I'll be burning up two more weeks on my thesis project... I'm in, just depends on when... not sure if work will let me off for 4 weeks and then like me leaving right away again. July or August is my 2 cents.