Well I hate to admit it but I packed to much shit. I did really good on clothes and such but got a
little carried away with the bike parts, tools, etc. I could probably ditch some of the camp stuff too but I won't. I will just call this a trial run for a bigger trip where I might want that 12 volt espresso maker or the 12 volt waffle maker. Can't wait to ditch the rear tire and relocate the bag. I think the fishing reel is jabbing me in the left kidney. What can I do? In true Holer fashion I must give up some comfort to look like a tool. I wonder if High Life would sponsor us? Or maybe Budweiser. Just think of it. "We salute you Mr. Overpacked DualSport Riding Dude".
1 comment:
I hope you left room for the 24 volt trolling motor. I think we can rig my 640 and yer 650 together in series. Fish on! Probably empty the ortliebs first so she floats.
Oh, and don't forget that bag of mesquite. When we're cooking sausages over an IRC and a couple Metzelers you're gonna wish you brought the mesquite cookin chunks.
That's not Honda Polish on your cycle stand is it?
Post a Comment