He can still ride his bike, just the other direction. Sweeney wins because he has free beer he says is "leftover" I have never had this happen to me before...maybe it's a trap? like we have to install an rd motor or something? Least I remind that some of you have some bikes to be working on! Less ASS more GAS.
3 comments:
I thought it was at KHK's pad so Snoegoer could ride his bicycle since he doesn't have the KLR yet.
He can still ride his bike, just the other direction. Sweeney wins because he has free beer he says is "leftover" I have never had this happen to me before...maybe it's a trap? like we have to install an rd motor or something? Least I remind that some of you have some bikes to be working on! Less ASS more GAS.
Less draggin', more gaggin"
Post a Comment