Aw gawd better get some Kleenex handy Sweeney. Next thing ya know there will be an xs 650 wet dream as well.
How is the trailer search going? Man never thought we would become trailer bikers, hey I hear there is a toys for tots ride next weekend are we doing that too? Man we're badass now.
5 comments:
We'll meet you out there then. Mr. I haven't rode my Big O further than work yet...
Hey as soon as the rest of you fuckers quit your jobs, and have more that 7 days to dedicate to adventuring, I'll be happy to spend 4 days driving through the Not So Great Planes. But since you're all still contributing to society I think the fun factor goes up the quicker we get to rapid city.
With the time available it looks like 600 miles of interstate 35 and 90 to get to RC, SD. I'd rather save the tire and the boredom and have fun in the dirt and mountains...After all I don't have much to prove for distance riding(i know exactly what 600 miles of interstate will feel like on the klr), and have no interest in training for an iron butt. TBD on Wednesday.
KHK sits when he pees.
Sweeney, WTF are you doing watching men pee, it's bad enough if your into watching girls do that!
"KHK sits when he pees." Does he stand when he shits?
Post a Comment