Doesn't look like we will need them. I was looking into it earlier and thought that we would need one! Neumi, what do you think?
http://www.fs.fed.us/r2/bighorn/recreation/orv/
Also, what do you think about camping? I remember seeing signs in the Bighorns stating "No camping 1 mile from road". Does this mean you can camp anywhere? What about camp fires? Maybe you can camp where ever but no camp fires? Your the man, look into it Bitch!
3 comments:
"WHAT IF I AM FROM OUT OF STATE? WHAT IF I'M A SPANIARD?
Non-resident users on Forest Roads and Trails must abide by the same regulations as residents users. Out of state license plates are accepted by the State of Wyoming to travel Forest Roads but not on TRAILS. A non-resident must either have a valid license plate or Wyoming State permit to travel any motorized trail. A non-resident must either have a valid license plate or a Wyoming State permit sticker to travel on enrolled FOREST ROADS. Spaniards must wear special protection so as not to get sand in their vagina when on a forest trail."
Some of the riding areas are "forest roads" and some are "trails." You need a sticker for to ride "trails" but not forest roads (license plate works there.)
Looks like we can just buy the sticker when we get there:
BUFFALO:
Sports Lure
(307) 684-7682
Just Gone Fishing
(307) 684-2755
Johnson County Coop
(307) 684-9561
STORY
Chuckwagon Country Store
(307)683-3003
DAYTON:
Corner Grocery
(307) 655-2534
SHERIDAN:
Hando’s Service
(307) 672-6415
Sheridan Motors
(307) 672-3411
Valley Motor and Implement Co. (307) 672-3492
Wal-Mart (307) 674-6492
I'm not sure on the camping thing. Sounds like you better be just under or just over 1 mile from the road if yer gonna camp. Bitch.
What about Neumies? I heard they need special oiled filters because of their Cowl Induction Vaginas! Or was it Reginas?
Find out about camp fires if you can. I wonder if we can have a fire where ever we decide to camp.
I know where the corner grocery is in Dayton. I think they also sell fishin permits.
Post a Comment