So. . . I ordered a pile of parts for the Katoom. But I'm a dipshit and forgot to add a couple of oil filters.
Ordered:
2 oil drain crush washers
1 cylinder bearing (roller 'natch)
1 lock washer for clutch nut'
1 rubber
2 screws
1 gasket for filler cap high
1 clutch cable
2 more screws
1 rubber sleeve
15t cs sprocket (oh yeah!)
16t cs sprocket
and one of these bad boys: 42t stealth ORANGE rear sprocket
I know yer jealous bitches! And don't even ask how 1 rubber is going to work with 4 screws.
and don't even mention the maintenance headache that these damn LC4s are supposed to be or I'll make you read this whole F*#@ing thread: http://advwisdom.hogranch.com/Wisdom/F650%20Service.html
9 comments:
Oh yeah, and a chain.
Sweet we will have matching Stealth,
My order came yesterday, also got the 15T, and i raise you 1 new front fender a la 950SE, vented- natch. I can get oil filters at Midwest in town, if ya want to get them when you come down.
I was reading the little F650 write up and someone mentions threaded adjusters on the LC4! I this for real? I sure hope not.
I am going to have to put in my order for the clutch cable and a few other bits!
What's wrong with threaded adj.? Moto guzzi, john deere, etc... My Dad calls the 640 my Allis Chalmers.
Also why are you reading about the LC4, that's like coveting thine neighbor's MILF.
I took a look at the F650 12k maint. link and had a headache after page 2.
Nine Danke.
I like the part about the oil bag.
Yup threaded adjusters spaniard!
And don't say a word doohickeys.
I just found out the "KTM" chain is a REGINA! It is going to really suck when your Regina stretches and dries out after giving it a pounding! Just ask Snoegoer. He got rid of his Regina after only a week!
Um, the guy at Munn's said it was a WPS chain. Don't know what that is, maybe white power like the suspension?
Anyways, my regina is none of your business.
It's no regina thats for sure but I just found out what it actually is...
WPS = Whata Piecea Shit
Showed up yesterday, it's a Regina. Dammit.
Post a Comment