Makes me want to get a Guzzi again. That is a sweet ride! The tank looks like it came from here. http://www.thetankshop.com/Just need to get that Dynasty 200DX
Oh yeah, about the Brookside, I might be home on Sunday late, so I might be in for the ride to the Brookside. We could do a run up the back roads up Wisconsin up to St. Croix falls and then down to the Brookside for a refreshment.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Makes me want to get a Guzzi again. That is a sweet ride! The tank looks like it came from here. http://www.thetankshop.com/
Just need to get that Dynasty 200DX
Oh yeah, about the Brookside, I might be home on Sunday late, so I might be in for the ride to the Brookside. We could do a run up the back roads up Wisconsin up to St. Croix falls and then down to the Brookside for a refreshment.
Post a Comment