-Chicks DO dig big thumpers!
-Wow, our roads in the midwest really aren't THAT bad
-9 hours in the saddle with 10-25 mph headwinds makes for a long ride. Why the hell is it so damn windy?
Anyways, glad to have a Gashole of my own; No more envious glances towards you bastards!
4 comments:
Nice to see that your gashole is shod with high quality rubber. Now that you found a bike its up to Snoegoer to find a bike for the trip, otherwise he is going to have to change his name from "Snoegoer" to "Slowgoer" by which I mean he is not going at all.
Ouch spaniad, be nice to Noegoer! Some one throw out a date for a shakedown. I say we meet at Nemadji and camp for a night and do some singletrack. Sooner the better!
well, I am thinking about going up to neumie's the weekend after laborday to go shrooming! I am not sure if Gelato is going because last time the ticks were out in force, but I need to find some of those elusive fungi.
We could shroom Saturday morning (the 31st) after Memorial Day (dipshit) but I have to come down there for my bro's graduation on Sunday.
Post a Comment