Tuesday, May 6, 2008

newz

The 500 is famous nice work-

Dates are set Aug 30 to Sept 6 is the Bighorn trip.

June Road A vintage?

Memorial Day day ride?

Next Wednesday- ride somewhere?

5 comments:

Snoegoer said...

Bighorn I can't take the whole month off but I'll join you for Aug. 30th through Sept. 6th... Pending job arrangments.

June Road America, I'm in.

Memorial day, I can't fit the preset criteria. But I have this nice truck to come pick your sorry asses up in Tijuana, or someplace closer.

Who's Calling Next Wed?

Spaniard said...

I think he meant Aug 30 through sept 6. As far as Memorial day ride, I can fit the criteria but it doesn't look like I will be in town. I am kind of bummed about it but June road america on the vintage sounds like fun.

Duc KiLR said...

Bighorn...sounds good, should be in for that, unless I become employed (not likely)

Road A...yes

Memorial day...do dice, will be sailing to Isle Royale

Where is the ride next Wednesday?

neumie said...

I put in for the time off for the Bighorns. I'll be the one on the back of the Beemer.

Spaniard said...

I think neumie will need the shirt "These tits don't fall off, but this top does!