So was I the only one that woke up Thursday morning with the feeling that something awful happened Wednesday night?? That sinking feeling, the one you get when you go home with the fat chick? It was fun at the time but you don't know what you were thinking. Well the new suicide shifter works great, and looks even better! Thanks Gas Hole!
And ya'll should know you missed a great ride to Madison, bike ran perfect, and the weather was pristine. Roads were open and clean, really good ride. The new exhaust doesn't really quiet the headers much when it's opened up, but takes the edge off at idle and should keep the cops off my back for a little while. Today its off to the Slimey Crud and possibly the Ton! I think it's close on power, but the front end is a little unstable, we'll see.
3 comments:
The gusseting on the shifter is real trick! And the tape job on the shifter gives it a real finished quality too it. Nice work!! I did notice a small but crucial little additional return bungie. Did it down shift on its own when you hit a bump. I do have to say that it is the work of tuttles! Class act all the way
you meet the nicest people on a Honda...
Are you still alive...
Post a Comment