Saturday, May 19, 2012

Tour/Party/Cayuna Carpool?

I am trying to plan ahead a bit and figured I would throw this out there in case anyone wants to carpool.  Ol' what's 'er face and I are planning on heading to Sweeney's parent's place on Friday, leaving whenever she can be done with work so long as we miss rush hour.  Then staying for some hot Cayuna action on Sun. after recovering from Saturday night's festivities.  (The old lady will not be mtbing)  We are planning on getting back to MPLS sometime Sunday eve.
We have room for two people and two bicycles and luggage if anyone is interested in carpooling.  Otherwise if there are no takers, we may be able to ferry some extra bicycles.

1 comment:

teh grease monkey said...

looks like little d and the mrs claimed the seats.

i have two recalled yakima rooftop bike carriers if anyone needs to add some bicycle carrying capacity to get mtbs and road bikes up there. if you borrow them, use at your own risk! let me know if you are interested.