I wonder what's the manufacturer up to.westerly auto glass
I'm around.
I think "strat" said he is hosting and providing us all with catering from Manny's.If that doesn't pan out I think KHK was talking bout coed fire in backyard.
Who is catering in Strat doesn't show? BYOB and Brats?
Plan on BYO, and be fed or cook in the fire, camp chairs might me a good idea, coed friendly, after 7, should be a nice eve,
Lali and I will be there.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I wonder what's the manufacturer up to.
westerly auto glass
I'm around.
I think "strat" said he is hosting and providing us all with catering from Manny's.
If that doesn't pan out I think KHK was talking bout coed fire in backyard.
Who is catering in Strat doesn't show? BYOB and Brats?
Plan on BYO, and be fed or cook in the fire, camp chairs might me a good idea, coed friendly, after 7, should be a nice eve,
Lali and I will be there.
Post a Comment