I'm a sprung 191 pound rider [well sprung in fact] will this bike work for me? You look like a pretty serious rider with all the gear would you say that this bike is "adult driven?" Could I come over and ride the bike - you know really put her through the paces - is there a construction site near you - I want to make sure its a fit?
1 comment:
I'm a sprung 191 pound rider [well sprung in fact] will this bike work for me? You look like a pretty serious rider with all the gear would you say that this bike is "adult driven?" Could I come over and ride the bike - you know really put her through the paces - is there a construction site near you - I want to make sure its a fit?
Whatcha gonna buy with the $$$?
Post a Comment