I am picking up bikes in Northfield after work, I will check in with folks when I am back in town, So Don't come over!
I am up for whatever. Can grill at my place and save some $ or go trash Dillon or Ivan's house.
I want to trash Ivan's house then go eat some Ecuadorian food then go give Ivan an upper decker. Who else is in?
I might be a bit late tonight. Not sure if I can make it.
What KHK said...
So scratch on Ivan's place, he is out of town. New meeting place: Jonah's
If only i won that area, i will be having tons of ideas.pinnacle security
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I am picking up bikes in Northfield after work, I will check in with folks when I am back in town, So Don't come over!
I am up for whatever. Can grill at my place and save some $ or go trash Dillon or Ivan's house.
I want to trash Ivan's house then go eat some Ecuadorian food then go give Ivan an upper decker. Who else is in?
I might be a bit late tonight. Not sure if I can make it.
What KHK said...
So scratch on Ivan's place, he is out of town. New meeting place: Jonah's
If only i won that area, i will be having tons of ideas.
pinnacle security
Post a Comment