Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Aug. 31st - The Before: Come see the after


Alright Gasholes, come to my house check out new work area tell me everything I am doing wrong in everything I do, then we’ll notch back the maturity level to about a 12 to 15 year old level and you can talk about my female interests. Oh wait… we did that last week… and the weeks before.

Fuck it! What else are you gonna do on a Wednesday night. Come on over but I probably won’t be there until 6:30 after I feed and let Enza out.

Plan is to dine at Element in NE.



3 comments:

teh grease monkey said...

i'll be on pedals tonight. see ya there.

Joel Osteen said...

Me too. Zeeya!

KHK said...

I am going to pick up a new storage shed after work, then dump it off at home, I will call in to try and do a meet up.