In.
I'm heading out there with a group on Sunday morning leaving at 10 am from St. Paul. You guys are welcome to join if you're interested.
Out.
I could use a shop night.
i am planning on working in the HQ tonight.
Sounds good
so anyone doing anything, or is everyone doing nothing?
We can do 3rd thursday tomorrow instead, hit the crit tonight if you can, weather looks good!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
In.
I'm heading out there with a group on Sunday morning leaving at 10 am from St. Paul. You guys are welcome to join if you're interested.
Out.
I could use a shop night.
i am planning on working in the HQ tonight.
Sounds good
so anyone doing anything, or is everyone doing nothing?
We can do 3rd thursday tomorrow instead, hit the crit tonight if you can, weather looks good!
Post a Comment