St Paul is open, but I don't care where we go. Red's or there is a pretty good new burger place called Burger Moe's.
How about NGON Bisto for some good beer and PHO
Heard it's good. I'll go.
Expensive though.
beer and pho not to bad. If you want an entre then yes it can get spendy
i'm in, pick me up at the HQ!
Then it is. Are we meating at my house?
Shelbyville it is. I will be a little late. Getting the oil changed and tires rotated on my SWEET new ride.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
St Paul is open, but I don't care where we go. Red's or there is a pretty good new burger place called Burger Moe's.
How about NGON Bisto for some good beer and PHO
Heard it's good. I'll go.
Expensive though.
beer and pho not to bad. If you want an entre then yes it can get spendy
i'm in, pick me up at the HQ!
Then it is. Are we meating at my house?
Shelbyville it is. I will be a little late. Getting the oil changed and tires rotated on my SWEET new ride.
Post a Comment