and if you are considering buying me dinner and drinks, you should know i don't put out on the first date.
I think I am out this week. Got some stuff I need to take care of
Ok we've heard from the penussy gallery now where are the rest of us going.HQ?
I'm up for HQ
HQ. you up for HQ?
I think HQ is in Texas.
so, dave... you callin' the bbq @ your place?!
This just in: We're meeting at Burrito Loco.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
and if you are considering buying me dinner and drinks, you should know i don't put out on the first date.
I think I am out this week. Got some stuff I need to take care of
Ok we've heard from the penussy gallery now where are the rest of us going.
HQ?
I'm up for HQ
HQ. you up for HQ?
I think HQ is in Texas.
so, dave... you callin' the bbq @ your place?!
This just in: We're meeting at Burrito Loco.
Post a Comment