Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Flywheel Night

Any interest in doing flywheels on Wed.

5 comments:

Sweeney said...

I doubt I will have time. Not sure when I will be meating up. Plus I have no way of transporting the TTR. Where are we going? KHK is traveling. We could use my place.

Snoegoer said...

With no lathe access... I'd like to go fer a ride tonight. Meet up in shelbyville sounds fine to me.

Sweeney your message confuses me... You in but not sure what time you can make it?

P.S. No matter where we meat up don't buy beer I still got a fridge full I will cart a 12er along.

Sweeney said...

I have to run some erands and would like to be home earlier tonight. I have a flight in the morning tomorrow.

Sweeney said...

I'll just meet up with you guys later somewhere else. I am not sure how long my stuff will take.

Snoegoer said...

Nakomis