Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Urban Assault


Get your best fit Urban Assault Vehicle (UAV) gassed up and ready to go. To go Where you ask... I have no idea but we will figure it out.
I'd like to meet at HQ and sort a minor electirc issue on my UAV. Depart from there and put a few miles on the rubber this evening.

4 comments:

Sweeney said...

Why don't you assult your way to my place and we'll get a pizza at Red's. I can show off my new toy too.

Snoegoer said...

C'mon it's a beautiful evening and one of the longest Wednesday evenings we're gonna find in the next year and ya wanna go to yer house then all of a few miles to Savoy's...

How bout meet Sweeney's house and ride fer a while fer a bite?

Sweeney said...

I'm up for whatever.

teh grease monkey said...

i'm out. gotta scrub out my 'gina. and... actually do some service on the gs so its ready for dctc on sat. and i can't afford gas or food since i still owe on last week's roulette. catch ya next time.