What size? I forgot the taps at work but maybe I have some at home.I need to swing by HQ to pick up a hole saw and measure the stock gas tank mounts.DS ride?
Sooooob guys are workin. Let's meet at HQ then head to Chad's for a field trip.
10 - 1.25 pitchDS is all I got...
found a banjo bolt for the gs, might bleed 'er and head over to hq. no ds'ing for me.
Are those the new Alpinestars Cafe boot? They look more water resistant than waterproof. Guess I'll just stick with the Combats.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What size? I forgot the taps at work but maybe I have some at home.
I need to swing by HQ to pick up a hole saw and measure the stock gas tank mounts.
DS ride?
Sooooob guys are workin. Let's meet at HQ then head to Chad's for a field trip.
10 - 1.25 pitch
DS is all I got...
found a banjo bolt for the gs, might bleed 'er and head over to hq. no ds'ing for me.
Are those the new Alpinestars Cafe boot? They look more water resistant than waterproof. Guess I'll just stick with the Combats.
Post a Comment