I picked this beauty up yesterday in Laos. The previous owner helped me and a friend rig it up with a little shelter and he dropped in a new motor.
It's got a 4-11 Positrack outback, 750 double pumpers, Edelbrock intake bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop up pistons, turbo jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some fuckin' muscle.
Seriously though, it's a 6 horse B&S knock off engine that I hope will hold up for the few hundred miles we have to travel. Fingers crossed.
3 comments:
i'm on a boat!
nicely done, sir. is this because your ankle has been giving you troubles? still traveling w/ the other cyclist?
Sure is long! At least its narrow.
Did it come with a Soul Pole?
No my ankle isn't giving me trouble anymore but I am finished cycling. The spoke holes on my rim all have half inch cracks around them that all look like they're about to give. The Canadian guy and I finished up yesterday when the police confiscated our boat =(. Ivan, no Soul Pole, only Glory Hole.
Post a Comment