This is the official invitation for the 2010 Shroom and Vroom in Grand Brapids, MN.
Tiff and I would like to invite the Gasholes and their lady friends to partake in a weekend of two-wheeled mayhem, shroom hunting and revelry!
Timing: Spring 2010 (Most likely the weekend of May 1, 8 or 22 **Important note** This date must be flexible due to the elusive nature of the Morel)
Location: the Neumie's or a campsite of your choosing
The ride: a suitable dual sport (think '80s CX500 or better)
Please RVSP here!
3 comments:
We are in. I bet you can stuff a lot of shrooms in the Jammer.
i already have 3 weekends in may booked, and only have a pre '80's cx500, which i probably won't bother to get running this season. someone else will have to 'jammer deep this trip, i probably won't be making it.
I'm a tenative in depends on when it comes about.
Post a Comment