Maybe it would sell if you washed it before taking the pictures? I bet it would be gone if it were orange and from Austria. Or better yet, a 77 xt500! Braap!
You've got options: --bump it on advrider and craigslist by lowering the price $100 and show your willing to deal --get full coverage on it and ghostride it across the new I35 bridge --paint it orange
3 comments:
Maybe it would sell if you washed it before taking the pictures? I bet it would be gone if it were orange and from Austria. Or better yet, a 77 xt500! Braap!
You've got options:
--bump it on advrider and craigslist by lowering the price $100 and show your willing to deal
--get full coverage on it and ghostride it across the new I35 bridge
--paint it orange
I did have someone email me to ask if I would trade for a 450 exc. Nothing orange in my garage.
Orange = Faded Red!
Post a Comment