I let some GASHOLE test ride it. It was in mint condition before that. I think it has been down, ran over a deer, tires are shit and the clutch has been brutalized trying to turn it around in a bog. Motorex is not good enough for this fine machine. I run only the best, Walmart brand.
7 comments:
I don't believe in Jesus... or happy.
How about this sweet adv bike.
Jammer deep.
whew. i had to go out to the garage for a second and make sure i still had my jammer. close call!
who cares about the bike... 2k for a jammer? i'd say it's worth it!
Are you running Motorex?
What condition are the tires?
Has it ever been down?
I let some GASHOLE test ride it. It was in mint condition before that. I think it has been down, ran over a deer, tires are shit and the clutch has been brutalized trying to turn it around in a bog. Motorex is not good enough for this fine machine. I run only the best, Walmart brand.
Correction: It was the only one that never went down.
Post a Comment