Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Gelato turns 21 on Friday!

Well not really 21 but you get the drift. Anyways Gelato would love to have the Holers and their ladies over on Friday to hoist a few, eat some grub and draw cock and balls on the first person to pass out. I get the feeling it will be either myself, KHK or Joel Osteen's little friend based on the past. Let me kow what you think. Just don't wear a white shirt. We will bring out the wine bong!

5 comments:

Joel Osteen said...

That sounds like a good time. Count me in.

Sweeney said...

We're in. What should we bring?

Snoegoer said...

Amy and I will be there, what do we need to bring?

Spaniard said...

Bring a little beer. Gelato and I will try to think of something to make to eat. Anyone have any request or suggestions? I have 5 gallons of home brew that might be ready.

Spaniard said...

Ok, We are having brats and what ever else we can think of. I suggest that if meat isn't your thing to bring something suitable and maybe something to share!