So last night I was sound asleep when I was awoken by an obnoxious sound. What could it be, I asked myself? I quickly hopped out of bed to see who/what asshole was make such a horrific sound. Gelato was also awoken by the sound she described as "a rusted out piece of shit Datsun with a hole in it's muffler and a screeching fan belt". To my surprise she was remarkably close. It was The Grease Monkey on his GS500 and the rest of the GHMC. The fact that the attempted burnout sounded like a fan belt made us both laugh ourselves back to sleep. The nice smooth lump of the Ducati in the background with it's dry clutch further helped me get back to sleep.
If the "burnout" was a jab for not coming out last night, point taken. Just one bit of advice. All of you who were trying to do a burnout should really practice at Little D's / Tickles favorite Bar!
No comments:
Post a Comment