Can someone clarify. "Only on Tuesdays." Does this mean St. Paul sucks only on Tuesdays or "family style on 'em" happens only on Tuesdays? Could it be both? Could it? Could it?
How about doing burnout in front of Sweeney's and then a good rip down Energy Park Dr!
Can I bring the little one?
I'm in. Gelato is in Germany and Switzerland again.
4 comments:
"Bring the gals for a good time." Are we gonna go family style on 'em?
St. Paul Sucks
Only on Tuesdays.
Can someone clarify. "Only on Tuesdays." Does this mean St. Paul sucks only on Tuesdays or "family style on 'em" happens only on Tuesdays? Could it be both? Could it? Could it?
How about doing burnout in front of Sweeney's and then a good rip down Energy Park Dr!
Can I bring the little one?
I'm in. Gelato is in Germany and Switzerland again.
Post a Comment