Yeah, W, same guy who did the rack. There's one more small set of brackets for the canister that I haven't installed yet. I went from 4 or 5 hangers to 3 so I wanted to beef up the highest mount on the subframe too. I'll get you some dimensions for that db plug if you feel like making one, otherwise I can talk to W again.
2 comments:
First you got the money. Then you bought the power. Where are all the wiimen? Nice natch! Same master fabricator that did your racks?
Yeah, W, same guy who did the rack. There's one more small set of brackets for the canister that I haven't installed yet. I went from 4 or 5 hangers to 3 so I wanted to beef up the highest mount on the subframe too. I'll get you some dimensions for that db plug if you feel like making one, otherwise I can talk to W again.
Post a Comment