
Snoegoer and I are smoking ribs on Friday and finishing them up on Sat after the Lady. Never tried the 2 step process but it should work. While we patiently wait for the magical pig to smoke itself to perfection I will be putting my carpentry skills to the test on a new patio table.
Before the Lady.
Anybody have any ideas as to meeting before the Lady and heading down together?
After the Lady.
Ribs should be ready between 6 and 7. Besides the ribs I will get some tater salad and maybe I can convince Gelato to make one of her fancy salads. Feel free to come over when ever.
1 comment:
Alright KHK and I agreed to meet at my house at 11:00 and then head down to the lady together. Someone will have to volunteer as recon to see what kind of canned beer they are selling. I Volunteer Grease Monkey since he hasn't had the pleasure of becoming of victim of roulette.
Post a Comment