Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Brother could use some wheels

If anyone could trade their reliable-reasonably-fuel-efficient-set-of-4-wheels to this gas hole, for a kinda-unstable-but-seems-to-get-around-town-saturn for a few days, I'd sure appretiate it.

  • About 400 miles would be added to your oddmeter
  • Fuel would be added to your gas hole upon return
  • Should be returned Friday or Saturday (Unclear at this point)

Thanks in advance for consideration

5 comments:

hotdogphotog said...

hey, who runs this joint?! add me to the list of those whom can post new topics, eh!

Spaniard said...

I think you have to own something european first!

Spaniard said...

someone with admin privs needs your email address to grant permissions. I can do it if you send it to me or DucKilr can also do it.

teh grease monkey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
teh grease monkey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.