I can hear it now... "We did that last time!"However, how about The club house this week and maybe we can harrass Lil' D while he gets some work done on the Bessa, or even pitch in a hand. Maybe order a pie or 3.
Plus who else gotta warm shop and little tinker projects???
Agenda Items:
- WTF Vintage Snow Machines
- Why Spaniard needs to spend less time with Fancy Micro Tools and more time with a measuring tape... I'll add an inch alright...
- T-Shirt ordering
- All I want for Christmas is a line of Credit
- New club house chair... is it too art deco for the club house? (Maybe we need a Billet one)
2 comments:
Sounds good here, I'll spiff up the place. Lots of activities planned so bring your shop coats.
My agenda includes, Zen and the Art of Swingarm straightening. Blow off your paperback and dive deep into Pirsig's discussion of quality.
KHK, your mission is to aquire or make, a cheater bar with an 8" long portion turned down to .875 +0/-.005 The bar should be at least 16" long.
Post a Comment