
Tomorrow is a Holer night. Who is available to gather?
Rumor has it Nuemi may make an appearance from his earlier post. We could invite the ladies also so he doesn't have to shuttle the wife to the other side of the cheddar curtain.
What's T-giving without a hangover...
P.S. We also have a sketch of the t-shirt logo.
Rumor has it Nuemi may make an appearance from his earlier post. We could invite the ladies also so he doesn't have to shuttle the wife to the other side of the cheddar curtain.
What's T-giving without a hangover...
P.S. We also have a sketch of the t-shirt logo.
4 comments:
I'm in! I was trying to get Neumie to come to NE first and then the wife could could cross the cheddar curtain but making it a coed night works.
Agenda items.
1. GHMC logo. Will it pass the Holer test? (i.e. Is it offensive?)
2. Consume libations and discuss the merits of Gold Water.
3. Bench Racing 101. Why Nortons are the best British bike ever made(even though Meatball disagrees) and why Neumie needs to spend his proposed economic stimulus check on a Guzzi 850T.
4. Consume libations and formulate a plan on how to get GoldWater sponsorship.
5. New goal for a vintage spring ride to the Brookside. Hopefully more than just 2 bikes this time! Yes I am talking to you Snoegoer and Sweeney.
6. Satisfy my craving for a Jucy Lucy.
Looks like a full agenda, better start early! COed is fine, but I have a curfew. Dinner should be wienie roast in the backyard!
Bring your meat and a bun to put it in!
7. Can Spaniard sell enough KTM pens to send me to HeroesLegend Rally in 2010 or '11?
www.heroeslegend.com
I'm in. No coed for me this week.
Post a Comment