Meet at 7:30 at Sweeneys, I will leave the HQ at 7 if anyone wants to join me. -kk
Fuel is at the Bobby&Steve's on Central... 35th or 36th & Central.
khk, I will be at the HQ at 7 as long as you stick to side streets. I'll have the dt and she's not exactly highway ready.
Meet at Sweeney's? Which one? HQ #2 or the Bar? Bobby and Steve's on Central has 92 ethanol free race gas and also 110 octane juice to fill your hole.RD running?Is this a DS, vintage or Duc ride?
My house to sweeney's house 1st, then mayhem. Run what ya brung.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Meet at 7:30 at Sweeneys, I will leave the HQ at 7 if anyone wants to join me. -kk
Fuel is at the Bobby&Steve's on Central... 35th or 36th & Central.
khk, I will be at the HQ at 7 as long as you stick to side streets. I'll have the dt and she's not exactly highway ready.
Meet at Sweeney's? Which one? HQ #2 or the Bar? Bobby and Steve's on Central has 92 ethanol free race gas and also 110 octane juice to fill your hole.
RD running?
Is this a DS, vintage or Duc ride?
My house to sweeney's house 1st, then mayhem. Run what ya brung.
Post a Comment