Your sister...Of course there's action Jackson, I have a field trip planned. Maybe we can revisit some tuning of your bike as well. Meet at my house.
I will be there at 7:30 with the proper tools and parts.
I can't make it. Let me just ask you to check out this picture of ?http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb128/Daggy1973/Bigbeer.jpg
So how far is the field trip? I need to know so that i bring the appropriate 2 wheeled vehicle...more than 5 miles and i gotta go get some more HP.
not far, in MPLS proper.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Your sister...
Of course there's action Jackson, I have a field trip planned. Maybe we can revisit some tuning of your bike as well. Meet at my house.
I will be there at 7:30 with the proper tools and parts.
I can't make it. Let me just ask you to check out this picture of ?
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb128/Daggy1973/Bigbeer.jpg
So how far is the field trip? I need to know so that i bring the appropriate 2 wheeled vehicle...more than 5 miles and i gotta go get some more HP.
not far, in MPLS proper.
Post a Comment