I see there's some singletrack in the WY Bighorns for motorbikes. The purple tracks on these two maps are singletrack. It would be nice to hit some of these. What are you using to plan routes?
Just found out that a large portion of the BigHorns are considered Wilderness areas. Even though there are roads that you can see on Satelite images from Google Earth they are closed. I guess they are just for those the Forest Service to use. Those forestry guys always spoil the fun. I haven't met a cool one yet! If we cant ride motorcycles then we might just have to swap them for iron horses.
There is talk of riding next weekend at nemadgi. Are you on call for fire? If not we should get this done. weekend after is 26th bearded lady MC show. then the finn landers ride, then a few weeks and we leave!
If I haven't gone anywhere by Thursday morning, I'm going off the list. I can ride on Friday if I can be home by ~4pm. We're doing the Relay for Life that night.
I don't even want to mention this. . . but do you guys have your OHM stickers? I think it's $34 for 3 years. . .
yep. I got it the other day. It was under $50 bucks. Good till 2010. I have to work friday but am going up afterwards, I think. My aunt and uncle are coming in from the Netherlands so I might have to stay home to go see them.
10 comments:
Just found out that a large portion of the BigHorns are considered Wilderness areas. Even though there are roads that you can see on Satelite images from Google Earth they are closed. I guess they are just for those the Forest Service to use. Those forestry guys always spoil the fun. I haven't met a cool one yet! If we cant ride motorcycles then we might just have to swap them for iron horses.
When are we doing that bearing?
There is talk of riding next weekend at nemadgi. Are you on call for fire? If not we should get this done. weekend after is 26th bearded lady MC show. then the finn landers ride, then a few weeks and we leave!
I am on call for fire. I had expected to be gone already, but the Governator hasn't made the call.
The bearing is here, and I'm hoping to knock it out 2nd or 3rd week in August.
Can you be on call and meet us at Nemadgi this friday? Sat we are going to Aerostich, then ride some more.
If I haven't gone anywhere by Thursday morning, I'm going off the list. I can ride on Friday if I can be home by ~4pm. We're doing the Relay for Life that night.
I don't even want to mention this. . . but do you guys have your OHM stickers? I think it's $34 for 3 years. . .
http://files.dnr.state.mn.us/maps/ohv/nemadji_ohm.pdf
Oops $53.50 for 3 years.
http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/licenses/ohv/index.html
yep. I got it the other day. It was under $50 bucks. Good till 2010. I have to work friday but am going up afterwards, I think. My aunt and uncle are coming in from the Netherlands so I might have to stay home to go see them.
Ride on Sat then everyone can go?
We can do aerostich friday.
Get your sticker this year. I was told next year they are going up $10 to $15.
Get an early start on Friday works better for me. . . that is if I'm still around. Saturday is booked pretty solid. Don't schedule around me though.
Post a Comment