Were going up north on Friday, some early some later. Us early folk will depart by 11am. Sat. we can hit some trail; then Dulute, Anchor, Toga, DFS, whatever trips your trigger. Bring your fishing gear, BMF airsoft pistola, and admission ticket.
Gelato is going to be so jealous. It looks like a proper ADV bike. Snoegoer, I need BAMF airsoft back. I think a year with it is long enough. I know you losing Dr. Dre in the shitter was a real loss but it time to move on.
update i am leaving at butt crack o'dawn to ktm out with Newman, Anyone wishing to leave at 6 is welcome to ride with me. otherwise it looks like 2nd ride will meet at the campground at noonish, then the dinner ride when Spaniard shows.
Alright, I picked up the OHM sticker today, and I'm leaving here at 0615. Galvert Campground at 0900, followed by a tour of the ADV Trail East at 0930.
I'll be headed home at about 1300. I think admission's free until 1800.
3 comments:
That Gilera got the shaft! Nice!!
Gelato is going to be so jealous. It looks like a proper ADV bike. Snoegoer, I need BAMF airsoft back. I think a year with it is long enough. I know you losing Dr. Dre in the shitter was a real loss but it time to move on.
Who's bringing the spice wheel?
update i am leaving at butt crack o'dawn to ktm out with Newman, Anyone wishing to leave at 6 is welcome to ride with me. otherwise it looks like 2nd ride will meet at the campground at noonish, then the dinner ride when Spaniard shows.
Alright, I picked up the OHM sticker today, and I'm leaving here at 0615. Galvert Campground at 0900, followed by a tour of the ADV Trail East at 0930.
I'll be headed home at about 1300. I think admission's free until 1800.
Post a Comment