Lets get our MOTO GP plans together here
in the next few weeks! We won't have much time
after the To Wyoming America Trail ride to get
the planning finished. Gelato-what's the scoop on
tickets? Should we order these suckers here?
https://imstix.brickyard.com/Tickets/ProductApplication.aspx
3 day general admin is $75 and parking is around $40/car.
ROLL CALL!
Post here if yer goin!
6 comments:
I will reconfirm our reservations at Casa de Sprague this week.
Spaniard and I have already purchased our GA tickets. IF I have access to additional tickets, it wouldn't be until after y'all are back from WY. So, don't count on it. If you want to go, buy your ticket... support the national economy.
why do we have to have Hayden on the post?! geez Neumie...
Hayden is the USA's #1 representative on that grid. Indy has put him on their banner. I suppose you want to see Alphonso or whatever his name is. This isn't about who's cutest, it's about our home GP. If every gdamn asshle there is wearing a yellow shirt I'm gonna puke.
I hope this reads sarcastic!
Wait, Alphonso is a car driver isn't he?
I missed the race. Heard it was good. I have the Monday after the race off and that is about it. Might be able to leave early on Friday but don't know yet. Our plan is to leave Friday after work and hightail it to Indy. Don't know where we are staying yet.
You're funny Neumie. Really, really funny. We all know that if it was based on cuteness factor, the only one that would be considered is Rossi... plus Edwards is spankin' Hayden this year anyway. #1 my foot.
Post a Comment