The weekend was rigorous, and it takes a special breed to make the cut, but for those that survived we are one step closer to the WY trip now that the shakedown weekend has been completed. After training camp it was a quick ride to Duluth to fix the hangovers at Luce, and a stop at the warehouse to trade with the locals.
Basic training provided a chance to stress test my crash bars a little more, and also field test the new helmet cam rig on some of the easier trails. Snogoer found that he needs to remember to bring some trivial things like socks, KHK learned the virtues of rain gear, Spaniard made up for being tardy with some exceptional fishing skills, and Newmie successfully wore out KHK and Snogoer so they were slow enough for me to keep up with by the time I showed up. Great weekend! WY is going to be sweet! enjoy the vid, cuz I'm not going to do a full ride report, anyone else is welcome to step up.
4 comments:
I like the movie. It has great build up. The whole time a guy would think that orange colored bike would be in the lead. However, the movie truely shows how fast I really am. You don't see me for the entire movie until I lead the way back to camp.
Great editing!
I didn't even notice the extra that snoegoer mentioned. I think the more KTM movies the better! Two thumbs WAY up.
Just thought you guys might like this:
http://blog.evfr.net/?p=93
mannn... all this does is make me miss having a dirtbike and some trails... it's been years since i've been out in some mud with a bike...
Post a Comment