Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bearded Lady

Who is going with?  Should we meet somewhere before?  Let's do this!

5 comments:

Duc KiLR said...

I'm in, and I vote Spaniard's for the meeting spot, that way we can fix everything that broke on the way there and only have a little farther to go to make the lady. I'm up for whatever, anytime anyplace...i'm ready to throw down...or if you want we can tempt fate and ride around a little before we go to the showdown.

Sweeney said...

I like it. The Lady is at noon. Should we meet at 11:00? Spaniard, any thoughts?

Spaniard said...

Sounds good! I have to work in the morning for a bit. Just go in and check things out. Where is the Lady? I have to get Gelato's Gilera going. I think the only thing it needs is gas!

Duc KiLR said...

The lady is at the 331 in nordeast. http://www.beardedladymotorcycleshow.com/

Sweeney said...

Put it in the hole!