Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday Afternoon!





This is how I spent my saturday. I figured I should have a trial run on the ribs before I invite the holers over. I wouldn't want the urban cowboy "snoegoer" to give me a lecture on the proper way of smoking ribs. Good ribs and good beer was a good way of ending a Saturday in which I realized I don't know what the fuck that sound is coming from my Duc.

3 comments:

KHK said...

That Sierra is some good stuff, and does this mean we get to come over on Wed?

Snoegoer said...

MMMmmmm Ribs.

I've been asking everyone that makes their own but I'm yet to expirement for my self. So, I might think I know how to smoke ribs, but I don't.

Prepare a full report on what you did and how it turned out. Cuz I'm gonna ask.

Spaniard said...

5 simple steps


1)smoke for 4 hours @ 225 -250 deg.
consume 1 beer for every 1/2 hour!

2)wrap in foil with applejuice for 1 hour. consume 2 more beers.

3)remove foil and smoke for 30 min.
have another beer!

4)add sauce and smoke for 30 min. more beer!

5)enjoy with a cold beer!