Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Newz


Well this is an off week but still new business to report.

First off the Norton and Sweeny-on-Tiddler swept through the south parkway and Tangletown today, only crashes were the peddlers to our right. We must have been a sight as we got split up and I was chasing the little fella! Summit pounders finished off the ride and workday.

Big throw down by the Sweeney as well saying he will be ready by the Bearded Lady!

I represented the GHMC at the MN Antique Meet at the fairgrounds, swap meet got me a spare headlight bulb for a dollar, only to drop it at home getting it out of my pocket! Make that one spare lowbeam bulb now. Took a picture of my favorite bike at the meet.

Sweeney did the lizard too. Any pictures?

I am boarding a limey cousin for the summer.

KTM bearing weekend needs to be planned, I will get the status of the tool this week.

Shakedown weekend too! Talk if combining the 2?

1st weekend in Aug? Just throwin' that out there, feel free to sent it right back.

kk

3 comments:

Sweeney said...

Sorry, no pics. It was an unexpected stop. The 125 would have dominated the Nortron, but the carb is all f'ed up. Seriously, good ride. Gonna try and make the lady. July 26th is a push, we'll see.

neumie said...

Please pass the decoder ring.

neumie said...

I'll make some calls and get the bearing ordered Monday.
The easiest for me would be to come down for a meeting on Wed and do the bearing on Thursday. Let me know if that will work K.
Hopefully I can get it in a week or so. . . still waiting on the risers!