Crisis diverted. My new ride is coming home next weekend. Anyone want to meet me at Elkhart Lake Saturday and ride home Sunday after some vintage racing?
Welcome to the club...IMO this is a much better fiscal decision than those BMWs. You have to be an international film star to afford (read: get donated) one of those. And it would get pretty old listening to the crying every time it got dropped.
Just for clarity, the BMW that I was referring to was one of the new 800's. I know you won't shed a tear if your's ends up horizontal. I don't like brand new bikes, better to find some sucker that buys it from the dealer; drops it in a parking lot and then sells it when they realize bikes are dangerous.
Either way, I'll probably keep talking shit till my $700 motorcycle blows up.
4 comments:
Welcome to the club...IMO this is a much better fiscal decision than those BMWs. You have to be an international film star to afford (read: get donated) one of those. And it would get pretty old listening to the crying every time it got dropped.
thats why you get one that has already been dropped many times, like mine. I think the ones that will cry the most will be the big oranges!
At least I am not a riding Aerostich Commercial.
Just for clarity, the BMW that I was referring to was one of the new 800's. I know you won't shed a tear if your's ends up horizontal. I don't like brand new bikes, better to find some sucker that buys it from the dealer; drops it in a parking lot and then sells it when they realize bikes are dangerous.
Either way, I'll probably keep talking shit till my $700 motorcycle blows up.
Post a Comment