Monday, June 30, 2008

First Annual Holers and Ribs Night w/ GIRLS!!!


Saturday July 5th!

I know what your thinking, but NO! You have to supply your own girl.
Pot luck. I will supply the ribs, you supply a side dish and drink of your choice.
If juicy, smokey slabs of meat are not your thing, don't worry. There will be something for all.

Saturday 5 pm 3122 Tyler St. NE
I am going to make 5 racks and if I can fit 6 in the smoker I will make six.
If you can make it try to leave a reply by Friday so we can get head count.

15 comments:

Snoegoer said...

MMmmm... Sweet Juicy Meat... Savory Smokey... MMmmmm.... Suculantly Salivating...

Oh, count me in.

Can I still come if I don't bring a Girl? If not can anyone provide a girl for me... As you all know I forgot to get the number of the redhead in the green top. Maybe one day the smooth-talk-a-girl-out-of-her-panties personality will return.

Sweeney said...

I'm out. Sounds good, but I'll have to get in on it next time. Thanks though.

gelato said...

SG- you can still come. I've got a number for a redhead otherwise...

Duc KiLR said...

Umm, are we talking about Saturday the 5th? cuz I'll be out of town, but if it can move to Saturday the 12th that would be $$.

Spaniard said...

Chasing the little lady that day Sweeney? Bring her over so we can make fun of your comic book collection infront of her. Neumie was still able to talk his girl into getting married. I think she took pitty on him!

DucKiLR, yes it is Saturday the 5th. Sweeney is out, DucKiLR is out, hmmm. Is there something going on there?

KHK said...

we are in

Sweeney said...

Yeah, I'll be in DC. She's into comics anyway.

Duc KiLR said...

yea, me and Sweeney are going to make an Eiffel Tower in DC.

Or rather its the 4th of July weekend and most people go out of town. Got some family business to attend to in Chicago.

neumie said...

Sounds like a good time, but I'll be staying home fishing and drinking "recession beer" I'm pretty sure.

I'll get back to you if things change!

m-foo said...

I'm not sure where you get your meat from, but if you've got time today (though 2-5pm is pretty tough), you should check out here:
http://www.ansci.umn.edu/meatlab.htm

Spaniard said...

we have "recession beer" down here too. What's your flavor? Bud, High Life, Ice House, Schlitz, Blatz? Maybe its Old Mil. I sure we could get something agreeable for your deflated pallet. Plus you have a cheap place to stay!

KHK said...

The Big D may make a guest appearance Sat as well. Recession beer?? Session Beer- that's what i do, sometimes a full 12 hr session!

Spaniard said...

12 hour session is on the way! Snoegoer, what time you heading over? Ribs are going on the smoker at noon. I think I will be starting with the Champagne of Beers at the same time. If all goes well it will be a full 12 session!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This event should've been entitled, "Racks & Racks!" or "Nice Rack!".

(Don't mind the commentary... not quite on honorary Gashole, just checkin' things out.)